Excelitas Qioptiq to Showcase Enabling Technologies for Defense Applications at Eurosatory 2018
Excelitas Qioptiq - (Excelitas Technologies.®) a global technology leader in delivering innovative optical and photonic solutions, will highlight its latest enabling technologies for defense applications at Eurosatory 2018 including the new CheetIR-C Medium Wave Infrared (MWIR) Continuous Zoom Camera and YAG Quadrant Photodiodes.
A compact, high-performance MWIR camera with continuous zoom function, CheetIR-C allows users to detect and recognize targets at distance to allow appropriate actions to be planned and undertaken for safeguarding personnel, assets and infrastructure. The new YAG Quadrant Photodiode was designed for the precision guided munitions market to meet and exceed the requirements of Semi-Active Laser (SAL) seeker applications.
Products on display at Excelitas’ Eurosatory Booth B740, Hall 5 include:
- Image Intensified, Thermal and Fused Weapon and Surveillance Sights:
- SAKER Fused Weapon Sight
- Dragon Sniper Thermal Weapon Sight
- Dragon Compact Thermal Weapon Sight
- KITE In-Line (KiL) Image Intensified Weapon Sight
- Surveillance and Target Acquisition (STA) Camera Systems featuring ruggedized cameras for ground based surveillance, vehicle and naval platforms:
- NEW CheetIR-C MWIR Continuous Zoom Camera
- PanthIR Long Wave Infrared Continuous Zoom Camera
- Ocelot Continuous Zoom Visible Camera
- Sensors and Detectors for defense applications:
- NEW YAG Quadrant Photodiodes
- LiDAR Hybrid Avalanche Photodiode Receivers
- Energetics for Missile Applications
- Advanced Optronics: Excelitas’ optronics capabilies address all platforms and domains for a unique combination of world-class design and state-of-the-art manufacturing for surveillance and target acquisition; missile warning and targeting; soldier and vehicle solutions; tactical missiles; surveillance systems; and ground vehicle systems.
June 11 – 15, 2018
Paris, France, Excelitas Booth B740, Hall 5.
For more information about Excelitas products, visit www.excelitas.com.
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies Corp. is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the lighting, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. From biomedical technology to research laboratory, safety and security, consumer products, semiconductor, energy and environment, industrial sensing & imaging, defense and aerospace, Excelitas Technologies is committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Excelitas Technologies acquired Qioptiq in 2013 and now has approximately 6,000 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world.
Connect with Excelitas on
Qioptiq designs and manufactures photonic products and solutions that serve a wide range of markets and applications in the areas of medical and life sciences, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace, and research and development. Qioptiq benefits from having integrated the knowledge and experience of Avimo, Gsänger, LINOS, Optem, Pilkington, Point Source, Rodenstock, Spindler & Hoyer and others. Connect with Qioptiq on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Visit http://www.excelitas.com and http://www.qioptiq.com for more information.
Excelitas® is a registered trademark of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Head of Marketing Communications
Mobile: +44(0)7827 831519
Direct: +44(0)1745 588002
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations