Excelitas Technologies to Showcase Medical Illumination, Micro-Optic and Photonic Detection Solutions at COMPAMED
Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, will highlight its latest technologies for use in endoscopy, radiography, medical imaging and diagnostic equipment at COMPAMED in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Excelitas will also display its fully functional multi-channel modular flow cytometer built from Excelitas off-the-shelf components. Featuring the cross integration of a wide range of laser illumination, optomechanical and light detection photonic technologies, the flow cytometer prototype demonstrates Excelitas’ excellence as a single-source provider for complex analytical instrumentation solutions.
Featured products at Excelitas Exhibit (Hall 8b / K30) include:
- New Cermax® MX300 All-Metal Xenon Light source: The new MX300 Metal-Body Xenon Light source is yet another innovation from the medical Xenon leader featuring 20% more light output than alternative Xenon sources, better uniformity, repeatable alignment and lower system operating temperature.
- NEW APOLED Single-channel Chip-on Board: The new customizable single-chip LED package for surgical and dental lighting allows customers to select a specific white color temperature while achieving high color rendering index (CRI) for improved visualization of tissue during surgery.
- X-Cite® LED Platforms for Biomedical: X-Cite Vitae™ LED Platforms offer easily integrated, customizable illumination for medical and diagnostic instrumentation. The new X-Cite Vitae vIR multi-wavelength illumination system is designed for high precision endoscopy and surgical visualization.
- Micro-Optic Solutions: Qioptiq excels in providing precision micro objectives for a variety of rigid and flexible endoscope applications. Ideal for Chip-On-The-Tip endoscopy, the Falcon and Eagle Series of micro objectives are optimized for 1/10” and 1/6” micro image sensors.
- HeliX™ Silicon Avalanche Photodiode (Si APD) Module: Designed for high performance low-light-level detection, the fully customizable HeliX Si APD Module is ideal for fluorescence measurement, analytical & diagnostic instrumentation, flow cytometry, confocal laser endomicroscopy and laser scanning ophthalmology applications.
- SPCM-NIR Single Photon Counting Module: This NIR-spectrum enhanced device is ideal to support biomedical applications in point-of-care diagnostics and microscopy applications. It achieves enhanced red and NIR sensitivity with outstanding uniformity, overload protection, temperature stability and linearity.
- SlimLine C-Arm Camera System: The first ever 1K x 1K CMOS X-Ray Camera System, Qioptiq’s compact, turnkey camera system integrates seamlessly with mobile X-ray C-arms and delivers high-end quality at an economical entry price. SlimLine is a design-to-cost OEM product optimized for the QioCam X-ray camera.
- Mag.X System 125 1.73X Tube Lens: The new 1.73X Tube Lens was developed for use with large sensors, up to 57 mm diagonal, to enable submicron resolution over large object fields. It is ideally suited for submicron imaging in inspection and measurement applications, including micro-inspection, high-resolution imaging and fluorescence microscopy.
November 13 – 16, 2017
Excelitas Exhibit: Hall 8b / K30
Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre, Düsseldorf, Germany.
For more information about Excelitas products, visit www.excelitas.com.
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies Corp. is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the lighting, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. From biomedical technology to research laboratory, safety and security, consumer products, semiconductor, energy and environment, industrial sensing & imaging, defense and aerospace, Excelitas Technologies is committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Excelitas Technologies has approximately 5,500 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world.
Connect with Excelitas on
Excelitas®, Cermax® and X-Cite® are registered trademarks and Vitae™ is a trademark of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director of Corporate Marketing, Excelitas Technologies Corp.
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations