Excelitas Technologies to Present and
Highlight Photonics Solutions at SPIE Photonics West
Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, will present at the BIOS Conference and highlight its latest high-performance photonics technologies at SPIE Photonics West.
Excelitas’ “Design Considerations for Highly Effective Fluorescence Excitation and Detection Optical Systems for Molecular Diagnostics” presentation will be included in the BIOS Hyperspectral Imaging Session on Saturday, January 27th from 5:30 to 5:50 p.m. For additional information, access the conference agenda.
Featured products at Excelitas’ SPIE Photonics West Booth #1031 include:
- APOLED™ Single-channel Chip-on Board: The APOLED customizable single-chip LED package for surgical and dental lighting allows customers to select a specific white color temperature while achieving high color rendering index (CRI) for improved visualization of tissue during surgery.
- NEW C30737MH Series Surface Mount Silicon Avalanche Photodiode (APD): NEW C30737MH Series Surface Mount Silicon Avalanche Photodiode (APD): Featuring a robust, compact package in standard or custom configurations to meet customer requirements, the C30737MH APD is designed for high-volume, high-performance, cost-sensitive product designs that require maximal range at consumer price points. Available in 230μm and 500μm active area sizes, C30737MH APDs offer high responsivity from 500nm to 1000nm, extremely fast rise times and cut-off frequency >1 GHz for precision laser applications.
- NEW Rotatable (RO) Faraday Isolator: Designed to protect lasers and laser oscillators from back reflection, Rotatable Faraday Isolators help ensure stable operation and prevent optical damage. Ideal for industrial, medical and scientific applications, the new Faraday isolator combines compact design, high optical isolation (typically ≥38dB over the entire wavelength range) and easy adjustment according to the linear polarization orientation of the laser.
- NEW Medium-Power Faraday Isolator Series:NEW Medium-Power Faraday Isolator Series: XP-Series Medium-Power Faraday Isolators combine typical maximum optical isolation of ≥30dB with the lowest impact on beam properties. The series’ innovative design is based on a new high-end, low-absorption magneto-optical material that ensures superior optical isolation and very stable laser beam properties. Its compact design allows easy integration into laser systems or optical setups for material processing applications such as marking, cutting and welding.
- Closed-Loop Modulation (CLM) for the iFLEX-iRIS™ and iFLEX-Gemini™ Laser Systems: The CLM feature allows Continuous-Wave (CW), as well as analog, digital and dual-mode modulation capabilities with ultra-low periodic noise and high power stability performance over the laser lifetime – making it ideal for biomedical imaging and metrology applications requiring repeatable performance and low signal-to-noise ratio. Unlike traditional open loop laser modulation, there is no need for recalibration.
- X-Cite® FIRE Fluorescence Microscopy: X-Cite FIRE light source for fluorescence microscopy offers a rich, broad spectrum output from 360-750nm, for exciting an extended range of fluorophores with the advantages and simplicity of using LEDs. From one end of the spectrum to the other, FIRE’s improved LED coverage provides a closer match to mercury arc lamp output – making it ideal for both compound and stereomicroscopes.
January 30 – February 1, 2018
The Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA. Excelitas Booth #1031.
For more information about Excelitas products, visit www.excelitas.com.
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies Corp. is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the lighting, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. From biomedical technology to research laboratory, safety and security, consumer products, semiconductor, energy and environment, industrial sensing & imaging, defense and aerospace, Excelitas Technologies is committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Excelitas Technologies acquired Qioptiq in 2013 and now has approximately 6,000 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world.
Connect with Excelitas on
Excelitas® and X-Cite® are registered trademarks, and APOLED™, iFLEX-iRIS™ and iFLEX-Gemini™ are trademarks, of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director of Corporate Marketing, Excelitas Technologies Corp.
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations