Excelitas Technologies to Showcase Medical Curing and Illumination Products
at MD&M West
Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, will highlight its broad offering of curing and illumination systems for medical device manufacturers at MD&M West.
Featured products on display at Excelitas’ MD&M West Booth #2321 include:
- NEW APOLED™ Single-channel Chip-on Board: The new customizable single-chip LED package for surgical and dental lighting allows customers to select a specific white color temperature while achieving high color rendering index (CRI) for improved visualization of tissue during surgery.
- X-Cite® Vitae™ vIR: A customizable, multi-wavelength illumination system for medical illumination and diagnostic applications, X-Cite Vitae vIR is designed to replace traditional 180W or 300W Xenon sources. This high brightness, solid-state white light source features adjustable color temperature and repeatable output in an easily-integrative turnkey system.
- OmniCure® LX500 UV LED Spot Curing System: Featuring up to four LED heads with up to 16W/cm2 peak irradiance and proprietary feedback technology, LX500 provides unmatched optical stability via Intelli-Lamp® LED technology for consistent and repeatable assembly of medical devices with lower costs. OmniCure LX500 is ideal for use in medical devices such as catheters, cannulas, endoscopes and syringes.
- OmniCure S2000 UV Spot Curing Lamp Systems: OmniCure S2000 Series UV curing systems are ideal for precision adhesive curing in a variety of industries, particularly medical device bonding applications. The OmniCure S2000 provides fast and strong cures of UV adhesives, which results in superior product quality, rapid production and lower manufacturing costs.
- OmniCure AC2 Series UV LED Curing Systems: OmniCure AC2 Series air-cooled UV LED curing systems combine a compact form factor with advanced front-end optics to provide high peak irradiance and exceptional uniformity. Multiple UV LED heads can be adjoined while maintaining optical uniformity between each system. The flexibility to achieve larger curing areas in a variety of customizable lengths enables medical manufacturers to improve throughput without compromising on performance.
- OmniCure AC4 Series UV LED Small Area Curing Systems: OmniCure AC4 Series UV LED Small Area Curing Systems: Designed with a unique combination of high output LEDs and custom optics, OmniCure 4 Series air-cooled UV LED curing systems provide high irradiance (>8W/cm2) at flexible working distances to allow medical manufacturers to achieve outstanding productivity with reduced running costs. Utilizing OmniCure AC450/P and OmniCure AC475/P LED curing systems offer consistent results by ensuring high longitudinal uniformity over the entire 50mm (2″) to 75mm (3″) curing area.
Company experts will be on site or available by phone in advance of the conference to provide updates on its high-performance, customized solutions for medical applications.
February 6 – 8, 2018
Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA. Excelitas Booth #2321.
For more information about Excelitas products, visit www.excelitas.com.
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies Corp. is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the lighting, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. From biomedical technology to research laboratory, safety and security, consumer products, semiconductor, energy and environment, industrial sensing & imaging, defense and aerospace, Excelitas Technologies is committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Excelitas Technologies acquired Qioptiq in 2013 and now has approximately 6,000 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world.
Connect with Excelitas on
Excelitas®, X-Cite® and OmniCure® are registered trademarks, and Vitae™ and APOLED™ are trademarks, of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director of Corporate Marketing, Excelitas Technologies Corp.
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations