Cermax® Xenon by Excelitas is the light engine of today’s premier video applications such as high-end home theater, simulation and training projectors, digital and
Excelitas' patented Cermax® Xenon provides manufacturers and consumers with numerous advantages over conventional ultra high pressure (UHP) lamps or glass bubble lamps. Leading OEMs are choosing Cermax® Xenon for today’s cinematic experience.
Cermax® Xenon advantages include:
- Unparalleled color performance
- Brilliant accurate colors
- Realistic, high quality flesh tones
- Deepest red in video projection
- D65 native color space, delivering great cinematic experience
- Integrated elliptical reflector for high-intensity focused output - without alignment issues
- Instant on/off eliminates the frustration around warm-up or cool-down times
- DC operation enables low noise high stability performance with a reduction in complicated system sequencing steps
- Ultra short-arc gap for easy to design, high throughput optical systems with the smallest microchips available
- Environmentally safe, inert, non-toxic Xenon gas offers an environmentally responsible alternative to UHP, mercury-based light sources
- Flexible power ranges from 400 to 3,000 Watts
- Adjustable light output enables OEMs to design differentiated products
Excelitas offers both metal-body and ceramic-body designs to suit you projection needs.
- Metal Body Lamps deliver increased light output, better uniformity, repeatable alignment and lower system operating temperature through superior thermal operating performance for new designs
- Ceramic Body Lamps serve our legacy projection designs
Excelitas takes pride in providing Xenon and solid state based lighting products and solutions that help people to create a brighter, healthier and safer environment.