Cermax® Xenon UV by Excelitas is the lamp choice of today’s light engine with enhanced UV output between 200 and 390 nm, in addition to the standard visible and IR.
Excelitas' patented Cermax® Xenon provides manufacturers and consumers with numerous advantages over conventional mercury-containing bubble lamps.
Leading OEMs are choosing Cermax® UV for applications such as fluorescence, spectrofluorometers, UV dental curing, laser flash photolysis, solar simulation, photo reactors, sterilization and more.
Cermax® Xenon advantages include:
- Wide spectrum: 200 nm to 1200 nm with significant UV output in the 200-400 nm range
- Integrated parabolic or elliptical reflector for high-intensity collimated or focused output without alignment issues
- Instant on-off solves design challenges around warm-up or cool-down times
- DC operation enables low noise high stability performance
- Ultra short-arc gap for easy-to-design high throughput optical systems
- Safe, inert, non-toxic Xenon gas offers an environmentally responsible, safe alternative to mercury-based light sources
- Flexible power ranges from 125 to 1000 Watts
- Rugged ceramic body with metal seal to sapphire window construction.
Excelitas takes pride in providing Xenon and solid state based products and solutions that help people live longer and healthier lives.