Cermax® Xenon by Excelitas is the light engine of choice for fiber optic illumination applications such as endoscopy, headlamps, microscopy, phototherapy and fluorescence.
Cermax® Xenon advantages include:
- Unparalleled color performance for optimal rendition of the true colors of tissues, outperforming halogen and solid state solutions
- Integrated parabolic or elliptical reflector for high-intensity, collimated or focused output without alignment issues
- Instant on/off solves design challenges around warm-up or cool-down times
- DC operation enables low-noise, high-stability performance
- Ultra short-arc gap for easy-to-design, high throughput optical systems
- Environmentally safe, inert, non-toxic Xenon gas offers an environmentally responsible, safe alternative to mercury and halide-based light sources
- Flexible power ranges from 125 to 400 Watts
Excelitas offers both metal-body and ceramic-body designs to suit your medical illumination needs.
- Ceramic Body Lamps - the medical industry standard for over 20 years
- Metal Body lamps - the Cermax® VQ metal-body design is recommended for increased light output, better uniformity, repeatable alignment, longer life and lower system operating temperature through superior thermal operating performance in new medical illumination designs
Excelitas takes pride in providing Xenon and solid state based lighting products and solutions that help to create a brighter, healthier and safer environment.